Thank you for using Teamicate! Below are our highlights to you:
What data you collect from you
When you sign up to our Services, we collect your personal data such as your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that we deem relevant for the purpose of providing you with our Services or which you voluntarily provided.
Information from Third party platforms
When you engage with our advertisements and content on third-party platforms, we may collect your information.
In order to perform the Services and enhance your experience, we ask for access to your calendar. This enhances your experience to view events, create events and easily pick times from calendar availabilities. To help you access your calendars across devices, these data will be uploaded to the server. Teamicate never displays your calendars to other people without permission. You may revoke our access to your calendar at any time.
When you use the Services, information about your availability is shared over requested periods. The main purpose of sharing your availability is to help you avoiding schedule conflicts when you plan an event or when other users invite you to an event.
In order to perform the Services and enhance your experience, we ask for access to your contacts information. This enhances your experience to easily send event invites, share event links and connect with others. To help you access your contacts across devices, these data will be uploaded to the server. Teamicate never gets in touch with your contacts without permission. You may revoke our access to your contact at any time.
How we use your information
The purpose is
- to provide, improve, maintain and protect our Services,
- To respond to your requests, comments and questions,
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Services, and
- To communicate directly with you
We restrict access to any data to Teamicate employees and trusted third party service providers and business partners who need to know that information to perform the Services. All of these individuals are subjected to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
How we display, share, and disclose information
- We do not sell your data individually on in aggregated form.
- We may use your information in an aggregate and personally unidentifiable manner
- We may display your registration information on your profile and elsewhere through the Services according to the preferences you set in your Account
- We do not display information we get from Third party platforms
- We may display your Contacts information within the Services as directed by you
- We do not display your Calendars information to other users, expect you
How we protect your data
Teamicate take cyber security and privacy of our users seriously. We proactively take steps to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, manipulation, or destruction.
Communication between you and Teamicate
Message can be stored to process it, to compile statistical information, to improve our services and support, or to get in touch with you.
How to contact us
Below describes entity name, purposes and entity country:
Amazon Web Services, Inc
Cloud Service Provider
Google Firebase Analytics
|Apple TestFlight||Data Analytics||USA|