Thank you for using Teamicate! Below are our highlights to you:
Teamicate takes the cyber security and privacy of our users seriously.
- We keep your name, email and phone number to allow you to use Teamicate.
- We store your availability and preferences to help you schedule in a more efficient way.
- We do not share identified personal information.
- We do not sell your data individually or in aggregated form.
- We may send you information, and you may stop receiving information from us at any time.
- We do not send any unsolicited messages to your contact and only send messages on your behalf when creating an event.
- We follow the laws of the countries where we operate.
- We collect app analytics data to improve your experience with Teamicate.
What data you collect from you
When you sign up to our Services, we collect your personal data such as your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that we deem relevant for the purpose of providing you with our Services or which you voluntarily provided.
Information from Third party platforms
When you engage with our advertisements and content on third-party platforms, we may collect your information.
In order to perform the Services and enhance your experience, we ask for access to your calendar. This enhances your experience to view events, create events and easily pick times from calendar availabilities. To help you access your calendars across devices, these data will be uploaded to the server. Teamicate never displays your calendars to other people without permission. You may revoke our access to your calendar at any time.
When you use the Services, information about your availability is shared over requested periods. The main purpose of sharing your availability is to help you avoiding schedule conflicts when you plan an event or when other users invite you to an event.
In order to perform the Services and enhance your experience, we ask for access to your contacts information. This enhances your experience to easily send event invites, share event links and connect with others. To help you access your contacts across devices, these data will be uploaded to the server. Teamicate never gets in touch with your contacts without permission. You may revoke our access to your contact at any time.
In order to perform the Services and enhance your experience, we capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
We partner with Google Analytics. For more information about how Google collects and uses your data, visit the Google Privacy Statement.
We partner with Apple TestFlight. For more information about how Apple collects and uses your data, visit the Apple TestFlight terms of service.
How we use your information
The purpose is
- to provide, improve, maintain and protect our Services,
- To respond to your requests, comments and questions,
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Services, and
- To communicate directly with you
We restrict access to any data to Teamicate employees and trusted third party service providers and business partners who need to know that information to perform the Services. All of these individuals are subjected to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
How we display, share, and disclose information
- We may display your registration information on your profile and elsewhere through the Services (excluding your sensitive data).
- We do not sell your data individually on in aggregated form. We may use your information in an aggregate and personally unidentifiable manner
- We may display your Contacts information within the Services as directed by you. We don’t share such info with others. We do not send any unsolicited messages to your contact and only send messages on your behalf when creating an event.
- We do not display your Calendars information to other users, expect you. We store your availability and preferences to help you schedule in a more efficient way.
- We may send you information to your emails and phone numbers, and you may stop receiving information from us at any time.
- Our use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
How we protect your data
Teamicate takes the cyber security and privacy of our users seriously. We proactively take steps to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, manipulation, or destruction.
Communication between you and Teamicate
Message can be stored to process it, to compile statistical information, to improve our services and support, or to get in touch with you.
How to contact us
Below describes entity name, purposes and entity country:
|Entity Name||Purposes||Entity Country|
|Amazon Web Services, Inc||Cloud Service Provider||USA|
|Google Analytics||Data Analytics||USA|
|Google Firebase Analytics||Data Analytics||USA|
|Apple TestFlight||Data Analytics||USA|
|Microsoft Clarity||Data Analytics||USA|