Terms of Service
Teamicate (“us”, “we” or “our”) provides services to you (“you”), the user (“user”). By using any of the Teamicate products, software, or services available at Teamicate.com provided by Teamicate Inc (“Teamicate”), you agree to be bounded by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “TOS”), as well as any other written agreement between us and you. Your agreement with us on these terms of service becomes effective immediately upon commencement of your use of our services. If you do not wish to be bounded by the following terms of service, you may stop using our services.
These Terms of Service are effective as of the “Last Modified” date identified at the top of this page. Teamicate reserves the right to update these Terms of Service at anytime without notice to you. In the event that such modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, such amended Terms of Service will automatically be effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of this Site and related services with actual knowledge of such modifications, or (ii) 30 days from publication of such modified Terms of Service on this service.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components (including all intellectual property rights) will remain with and belong exclusively to Teamicate.
Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account or access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services. Teamicate may determine in its sole discretion whether or not an account is in violation of any of these policies.
Overview of our Services
Teamicate provides planning service between the User and one or more of their Contacts by integrating User’s calendar information and suggesting time options to meet. The “Service” does not include Your Data (as defined below) or any software application or service that is provided by you or a third party, which you use in connection with the Service.
Provision of Services by Teamicate
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Teamicate does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that Teamicate shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
- (i) the use or the inability to use the Services;
- (ii) any changes which Teamicate may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services;
- (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
- Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
- You understand that Teamicate can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
- Teamicate may stop, remove, modify, or add (permanently or temporarily) Services (or features within Services) at Teamicate’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
Use of the Services by You
- You hereby certify that you are at least 13 years of age. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site and Services.
- You will ensure the email address(es) and phone number(s) provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use the Services or Site if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will not use the Services or Site to impersonate another person.
- You will not use the Service or Site to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, cold sales emails, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of -solicitation. Before using Teamicate, you and your contracts must have agreed to meet. What constitutes a violation of this policy is up to the sole discretion of Teamicate.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Teamicate has a zero tolerance policy for abusive language and/or abusive behavior towards our company, the Service we provide and/or our employees. Any user deemed at our sole discretion to be abusive will result in immediate irrevocable account termination. Threats to sue, slander, libel, etc. will all be considered abuse.
- You agree that Teamicate owns all legal rights in the Service. You must not remove, modify or obscure any legal notices. You are not entitled to use Teamicate’s trademarks, trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
Your Data Rights and Related Responsibilities
- In order for us to provide the Service to you, we require that you grant us certain rights with respect to Your Data. Your Data means any data and content you transmit to Teamicate or is otherwise made available via the Services. Your Data includes meeting information, profile information and anything else you enter or upload into the Service or Application. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy Your Data in order to display it to you, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on.
- Your acceptance of this TOS gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the Service to you, only for the purpose of providing the Service (and for no other purpose). This permission includes allowing us to use third-party service providers (such as Amazon Web Services) in the operation and administration of the Service and the rights granted to us are extended to these third parties to the degree necessary in order for the Service to be provided.
- If any Users send us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service, you grant Teamicate an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, free license to use any such feedback or suggestions for any purpose without any obligation to you.
Term and Termination
You have the right to deactivate your account at any time by using the account deactivation interface provided on Teamicate app. Users will lose access immediately following deactivation.
Termination of Service
- Services may be terminated by us, without cause, at any time.
- Services may be terminated by you, without cause, by following the cancellation procedures set forth in the Term and Termination section.
- Teamicate may terminate Services at any time, without penalty and without notice, if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or the intellectual property protections applicable to these Services.
- Notice of termination of Services by Teamicate may be sent to the contact email associated with your account. Upon termination, Teamicate has the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in your account.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and us will be governed by the Terms of Service in effect at the time such dispute arose.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the state of Delaware without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of the United States of America. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Delaware, USA and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms of Service, will be in writing and given: by Teamicate (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Application or Site. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.